Top Links

Article

A Companion
  Everybody wishes to have a firm supporter or a companion who can help them with their jobs. As I lived my middle and high school years and moved often from one country to another, I figured out that friendship is something a person should desperately urge to have.

  Since I moved too often and had various school lives, I began to value friendship and companionship, because the supporters are the only ones who can buttress you from being collapsed.

  My father is a businessman who has a myriad of friends. I respected his ability to make very good friends, for he had some celebrities as his friends.
Although he was from a very poor family, he succeeded in his career. Then I realized that only thing that could make my father as who he is right now is friendship; friends helped him as he helped them. This mutualistic relationship is something I really want to explore in - soon I concluded to become a personal financial advisor.
 I always have a penchant for helping others. I love to instruct, support, and listen to the ones who are in need. In the business world, I think connections and communication are very essential and pivotal.

  Of course knowing someone who is new is a hard thing; you can't just go up to the stranger and say hi with a smile, (that way you'll be more awkward than friendly) but my totally believe in myself that I can manage my future career very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment